This Wednesday Tom and I will be interviewing south Whidbey author and blogger, Dan Pedersen!
Dan is a former Pacific northwest journalist and magazine manager. When he broke away from city life and joined us here on Whidbey Island he made the personal discovery of writing — and having fun with it! He started with the topics of nature and rural living and evolved to writing mysteries.
Dan has an impressive list of titles to his name. Six of these focus on his Whidbey Island detective character, Shane Lindstrom … who occasionally leaves the island to further fight crime!
Our podcast with Dan should be posted by the end of this week — watch for it!
Find Dan at …
His blog, Amazon, and on Goodreads
Enjoy his books …
- Whidbey Island’s Special Places (<– DAN’S BEST-SELLER!)
- Wild Whidbey: The Nature of Island Life
- Outdoorsy Male: Short Stories and Essays
- Louis and Fanny: 15 Years on the Alaska Frontier
- Final Passage: Mystery on the Alaska Ferry
- Final Deception: A Whidbey Island Mystery
- Final Escape (Brad Heraldsen Mysteries Book 3)
- Final Justice: Mystery on Whidbey Island (Brad Haraldsen Mysteries Book 4)
- Final Pursuit: Mystery in the Adirondacks (Brad Haraldsen Mystery Series Book 5)
2 thoughts on “‘Final’ Interview with Dan Pedersen”
Dan wrote a delightful follow-up blog about our time with him — posted this weekend with the release of his latest Shane Lindstrom book!
AAAnnnndddd here’s my humble follow-up on my Whidbey Island Baking Company page…