Welcome to the ten most popular posts, the posts that received the most traffic in 2021.
- Childrens Books, Creative Cards, And Coaching – An Interview With Deb Lund
- Surfing Writing And Staying Stoked – An Interview with Drew Kampion
- Invisible Pollution – More Than A Class Project
- Meg and Kingfisher Bookstore Interview
- Our Libraries Our Librarians – An Interview With Vicky Welfare
- WOWI episode 1 – Hello and Welcome!
- Steel Lace Apples And Editing – An Interview With Holly Thomas
- His Mother Really Is Crazier Than Yours – In Interview With Cam Castle
- Poet Daniel Edward Moore Interview
- Gregor Rare Books – Interview
Let’s see, those ten represent: kids writing books, kids reading books, surfing and more, new books, rare books, libraries, poets, family stories, and the first post that introduced this site. Any trend? Yes. The Whidbey Island writing community is varied in age, from writing to reading to selling to collecting, from short to long forms, in fiction and non-fiction. Hard to get bored and easy to get inspired when part of such a community. Thanks for doing what you do, even if it is simply listening in.