Welcome to the ten most popular posts, the posts that received the most traffic in 2020.
- Invisible Pollution – More Than A Class Project
- Our Libraries Our Librarians – An Interview With Vicky Welfare
- Meg and Kingfisher Bookstore Interview
- Steel Lace Apples And Editing – An Interview With Holly Thomas
- Gregor Rare Books – Interview
- A Dark Angel – An Interview With Richard Pelletier
- Poet Daniel Edward Moore Interview
- WOWI episode 1 – Hello and Welcome!
- WOWI episode 5 – Allan Ament, Learning to Float
- WOWI episode 8 – Dan Pedersen, Final Impulse
That’s a nice mix. Authors, librarians, booksellers, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, editing, and rare books. That diversity is one of the reasons the Whidbey Island writing community is broad and deep, able to support the members of the informal, unofficial, highly creative community. Personally, it is nice to see people returning to episode 1, to better understand our intent. And remember, a grade school class got the most traffic by a large margin. Forget the MBA. Maybe tune into 5th graders, instead.